Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 13 January 2016

DLP - Sheer Genius

October Theme
Translucent Papers
October 17
Art Challenge: Vellum
Journal Prompt:  Sheer Genius

Although DLP has finished for 2015 and restarted for 2016 I am still going to complete the prompts that appeal to me - I see no point doing a prompt if it doesn't inspire you (glassine envelopes? or maybe that's just me??).


Vellum put through my bug with a  embossing folder


Vellum lifts up to read 'There is no great genius without some touch of madness' which apparently is a quote from aristotle, but it's off the internet so it could be anybody's......


 

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Well I simply love the colours you've chosen, mate! I've never really "got" glassine envelopes either!

Kathyk

Sarn said...

TOTALLY agree with you on the prompt thing. Your journaling should be major league FUN, not forced upon you!

Love the look of this page xxx

junemac2 said...

Great work Debbie. Love the reveal too.

Cherry said...

Totally agree Debs - life is too short! Hobbies are meant to be fun. Love your journaling. Have a good day. Hugs Cherry xxx