Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Tuesday 12 January 2016

J52 - Week 2 - What are you saying yes to?

Week #2: “What are you saying yes to?
Complete a spread that expresses what you want to say “YES” to in 2016






What are you saying yes to in 2016?

 

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

A great page to set you up for the year, Debs - GOOD LUCK with your goals

Kathyk

Sarn said...

SUPER AJ pages.
Good goals too! xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

A page that radiates positivity. Lovely colours again. Lx

junemac2 said...

Fabulous journal page