Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Another dragon done - 1 left to do





Now I just need to decide what to do with it when it's finished!!

I also took a sharp knife to my journal....




to remove a piece of spine so I could get to the last 20 or so pages. It has stuck suprisingly well with this heavy matte medium from amazon! I put masking tape on first but that was never going to work by itself.




3 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Awww. Love a dragon and these are super-cute!

Well done on conquering your journal cover issues. Lx

Kathyk said...

Who doesn't love a dragon?!?!? And a purple one too - gets my vote! FAB.

Well done on getting your journal to stick too .... looking forward to seeing the next step

Kathyk

Sarn said...

Oh the dragons are sew(!) sweet. Adorable.

And weren't you BRAVE taking a knife to your journal . . . big GULP from me! But glad the operation proved successful. Hope the patient goes on to make a good recovery! xxx