Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 25 March 2016

Rudolph Day Challenge - Use Fabric and/or Texture

Happy Good Friday everyone - hope you have nice stuff planned for the Easter Weekend, be it crafty or family orientated!

The challenge is to use fabric and/or texture.





 I used some aquatint silver to dye some cheesecloth and used matte medium to adhere it to the card.




 I glued 2 pieces of ribbon together and stuck Tim Holtz stickers to another piece of ribbon. I then added sequins.




I added some glass bead glitter gel and die cut a snowflake.




 

Hope you all have a fabulous bank holiday weekend!


2 comments:

Sarn said...

Ooh, LOVE your mixed media Rudolph Day card xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Fab mixed media cards Debbie. Lx