Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 25 April 2016

Decorating again

This weekend has seen us with paint brush in hand as we tackled the conservatory...






We still have one wall  left to do but there may be a problem with the floor - sigh......


2 comments:

Kathyk said...

IT's a never ending chore this decorating malarkey and, like you, our decorating seldom seems to go without a hitch of some description. Hope your "hitch" with your flooring can be fixed easily and without too much disruption or expense mate

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Feeling your pain. Best of luck with the floor. Lx