Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Forgot to post.....

my makes from craftathon!! 





my hatton box which still needs a handle..



I took 2 canvas' with me and Kathy kindly let me play with her distress crayons


Nicola's matchbox project - I put book pages and paint on it and decorated it with the embellishments I brought with me.  These included cheesecloth, sequins, gems and letter cubes. It reads dream big, aim high.


Hope you have a crafty week planned




2 comments:

Sarn said...

Lovely projects . . . looks like you had a lot of fun.

Do I need Distress Crayons? I have a few Gelatos!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Kathyk said...

You ARE welcome Debbie, you put the D.C.'s to great use and your other projects look fabulous too. It was a fun weekend wasn't it? Can't wait to do it again in 2017!

Kathyk