Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday 7 May 2016

Journal 52 - Week 16

Week #16
Alternate Prompt “Goals List”
Create a spread that explores a list of goals that you might have for today, this week, this month, or the rest of this year.


 
I haven't put loads on this as we have already had a similar prompt at the beginning of the year.




 

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Cool confection of colours, Debbie, great work, have a great weekend

Kathyk

My name is Wynneth said...

Nice colours debs, which medium did you use, Distress crayons ? Or something else ? Hope your week is going well

Luv
Wynneth x