Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Thursday 25 August 2016

Is it too late to be good?

Another design by Lizzie Kate





I will make this into a bell pull, so far I have stitched 3 Christmas Ornaments - I just need to finish them off.


2 comments:

Kathyk said...

FAB make, Debbie - you can always enter your finished projects over at the Rudolph Day challenge, 25th to end of each month here .... https://scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.co.uk/ as entries don't HAVE to be a card

Happy Rudolph Day!

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Brilliant. It really made me smile.It will make a lovely bell pull, as you say. Lx