Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Lakeside Needlecraft Fantasy Stitchalong - November Circle

I'm cutting it fine as the next one is released the first of December but November has flown by (and we had family staying for a lot of it).

People have made amendments to it, some brits have added a poppy and some americans have added a pilgrim hat. I was happy with him as he was.







4 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

I should say so! He's fab! Lx

Kathyk said...

Sorry to be so late visiting, since blogger did its last "update" I don't seem to be able to rely on my reading list! This is absolutely adorable, Debbie

Kathyk

Kathyk said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog today, and for my lovely Christmas card. Hope you both have a wonderful Christmas and New Year too

Kathyk

Sarn said...

SIMPLY adorable. LOVE this cute piece of fantasy stitching. You're so talented.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas Debs.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

PS: There's some calorie-free choc on blog!