Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 12 February 2017

30 Day Journal Day 1 & 2

Lisa Sonora is doing a free 30 day journal again - find it here

Day 1
JOURNEY
“There is only one journey. Going inside yourself.”
— Rainer Maria Rilke

Today's Journal Prompts:
The journey I long to take…
This journey is inspired by…
Going inside myself looks like…





I had a bunch of index  cards lying around so I used dylusion paints and added some stencilling and stamping.
 

JOURNEY: 30 Day Journal Project
Day 2
BEGIN
“The journey of a thousand miles
Begins with a single step…”
― Lao Tsu
Think about the word journey for a moment. What does the idea of taking a journey evoke in you?
The idea of taking a journey is…
When I consider this journey with journaling for 30 days, I feel…
Taking a single step reminds me of…
In my experience, beginnings are…



2 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Looks great debs, Glad you are enjoying the challenge.

catherine said...

Fabulous work Debs and thanks for the link to this-it looks interesting!
x catherine