Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 13 February 2017

30 Day Journal Day 3 & 4

JOURNEY: 30 Day Journal Project
Day 3
UNKNOWN
“It may be that when we no longer know what to do,
we have come to our real work
and when we no longer know which way to go,
we have begun our real journey.”
— Wendell Berry

Today's Journal Prompts:
I no longer know what to do about…
I no longer know which way to go regarding…
My real journey calls me to…
My real work might just be…







JOURNEY: 30 Day Journal Project
Day 4
QUESTION
And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself?
― Rumi

Today's Journal Prompts:
Journeying into myself means…
When I imagine journeying within, it looks like…
I am beginning to…
I am pulled inward by…


4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Two splendid pieces today, Debbie, great colours too - you enjoying this 30 day project?

Happy Monday

Kathyk

My name is Wynneth said...

Just love these Debbie, gorgeous colours.
luv
wynneth
x

catherine said...

I really like your approach to this project Debs-well done
x catherine

Sarn said...

So vibrant! Love these pages. xxx