Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 6 February 2017

More watercolour cards!

After my trip to Snazzy's and buying some fabby Paperartsy stamps I decided to make some more cards.





I sprinkled brusho's on watercolour and spritzed with water




These are so cute and can be used for male/female cards!


3 comments:

catherine said...

Fabulous cards Debs and love those new stamps !!
catherine

Kathyk said...

Well, you're not wrong, they sure are cute - love what you did with them - that set's on my wish list too!

Kathyk

Sarn said...

ha ha ha . . .those monsters are the cutest monsters I've seen. Love the watercolouring too.

Hugs, Sarn xxx